Monday, February 13, 2006

Tagged

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1) doing bookkeeping at Palmer Foods (does it count if it was my dad's business??)
2) working at Belk's Department Store
3) working at a teacher's supply store
4) teaching Physical Science, Biology, and Chemistry

Movies I Could Watch Over and Over:
1) Lord of the Rings trilogy
2) Major Payne
3) Napoleon Dynamite
4) Dead Poet's Society

Four Books I Could Read Over and Over:
1) Chronicles of Narnia
2) Harry Potter
3) The Mitford books
4) Bible

Four Places I've Lived:
1) Murfreesboro, TN
2) Albuquerque, NM
3) Rocky Mt., NC
4) Enumclaw, WA

Four TV Shows I Watch
1) CSI
2) NCIS
3) Law and Order
4) British Comedy

Four Places I've Been On Vacation
1) Sanibel Island, FL
2) Mexico Beach, FL
3) Taipei, Taiwan
4) Europe

Four Favorite Foods:
1) Thweatt rolls
2) Brent's mexican food
3) my mom's cobblers
4) chinese food

Four Places I'd Like to Be Right Now:
1) San Marcos de Colon, Honduras
2) Princeton, NJ
3) Murfreesboro, TN
4) Australia
(P.S. these are in no particular order!...although the grandchild factor does have an influence, I must admit)

Four Blogs I visit (semi)regularly:
1) Rude Truth
2) Demasiada
3) Emily and Elliott
4) Whacking Brasco

4 Comments:

Blogger mom23 said...

I give. What are thweatt rolls?

7:48 PM  
Blogger mom23 said...

And just to let you know: every time I think about eggplant; I think about you.

7:49 PM  
Blogger pat said...

Why eggplant?? That's weird. And Thweatt rolls??? Guess that means another recipe post.

8:19 PM  
Blogger JTB said...

Em's gonna be miffed that M'boro is third on your list...I think you better add a caveat that "these are no particular order of importance."

And the eggplant association is strange. I think you only cooked eggplant once in my whole childhood. And you didn't like it.

But, you DO have an eggplant hat.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home